Friday, November 11, 2011

DOLL CUTENESS ASSAULT


Oh, hey! 
I wanted to take a moment to show all 5 of you that read my blog some of the new dolls that I have been making. Since they don't really seem to make it past the facebook hi tree fan page without getting snatched up, no one gets to see them! And it's been a proverbial doll making sweat shop over here. 
So prepare to be assaulted with cuteness. SOME of the following dolls are available for purchase but will not be up in my shop until next week.   


No. 8 Dorothy doll
No. 7 Lucy doll

No. 7 Lucy doll

No. 6 Gracie doll

No. 6 Gracie doll



No. 10 Hazel doll

No. 10 Hazel doll

No. 10 Hazel doll

That is all for now!
If you would like to keep up to date in all of the latest news and new items follow me on facebook. I update the page everyday.

UPDATE: I made another one.

No. 11



:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them! giveaway please? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails