Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Earth Day and the New New

Ladybug Girl! Now available in the shop. 
 Hello earthlings! As I type this I am sitting on a GIANT rock flying through space at approximately 66,600 miles per hour. There also appears to be a giant flaming ball of gas near by, it looks pretty hot. I don't think we should get too close. MIND BLOWN.
Anyhow, It's almost Earth Day! And to celebrate I'm doing a few things. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Giveaway on the hi tree facebook page. All you have to do is comment on THIS photo and your in! You also get one entry per share on facebook or any other social media platform. 

2. Free shipping until next Wednesday on everything in the hi tree shop. 

3. Last but not least, I'm releasing a ton of new spring stuff! yay! Here are some of the items you can now find in the store. 
Owl Plush Toy
Blue Owl Plush Toy
Owl Composition Notebook Cover
 Owl Composition Notebook Cover

New Spring Earrings! 








Four Leaf Clover Headbands


iPad covers are also in the works. I just finished flushing out all of the design details, so check back in with me NEXT WEEK if this is something you are interested in!

That's all for now! 
:)




1 comment:

Patent Attorney said...

So cool! I adore that owl design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails