Thursday, April 26, 2012

 Yesterday was a big day over here at hi tree. I had an IDEA. Sometimes those can be few and far between and other times they just flow like water. 
Let me break it down for you. I had an Idea, then this happened.
 I think it's rather fantastic, but I'm a little crazy so just bare with me here. 
I've retired the old pine tree design indefinitely and in it's place will be this little guy. He is now available for purchase in my store
He has been sitting on my work table since I completed him yesterday and every time I leave the room I hear a tiny voice singing, I quickly turn around and catch him singing songs about pinecones. What is up with that? 




Also, I made a new notebook design. 


 Setting up for the North East Los Angeles Art Walk in my dear friend Sonia Romeros studio. 

 There was a popcorn fight and naturally I decided it would be a good idea to go swimming in the popcorn. 

 And now for some pictures of my studio/ work space. 


My tiny human.

Rainbow zipper pouches coming soon!






Little mushroom pins that go with the Tree Stump Pincushion.


I don't know what I would do with out this Ikea shelf. 



That's all for now! 
<3 Tina

4 comments:

Anika said...

Love the new designs! You make the best stuff. :)

mara said...

its been a while since i've been on your blog. your trees always put a smile on my face! :) on my xmas wish list :)

premier paving said...

Brilliant work, your trees are fab Driveways essex

floating thru fields said...

I love your new tree design it's always awesome when a prototype comes out like you have imagined I your head :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails