Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who are you tree girl..........

Thats a good question. maybe i should start off with a small introduction.
First of all i am mother to this lovely little nugget. Her name is Hazel, she's three and i happen to think shes pretty cute.


Second, i like to make stuff. heres my crafty corner (of the living room)


Crankin out the trees for my first large vending adventure in the woods of Santa Barbara.








In my free time you can find me playing with fire with various different tools :)

Photobucket

so i guess that sort of sum for now. blogger and i will be acquainting ourselves in the meantime.
ill leave you with some fun videos of me and my friend fire.


6 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

Hello. Great blog. And your little girl is very cute.

Tizzalicious said...

Welcome to blog world! I love your work!

Jodi Renshaw said...

You make "cool" look lame. You are so great. I love your art, your dance, and your good karma. Rock on sister.

Rachel B said...

Holy Sh*t!! I haven't ever seen the whole fire dancing thing and I am so freaking hypnotized!!! Wow that was awesome. I found you on Etsy and I had to tell you that you rule. My felt creations are embarrassed that they aren't as amazing as yours. Thanks for inspiring me.

jmswilfong said...

that's is the gnarliest shit i have seen a long time! U looked like a goodess! how does someone learn how to do such a thing?

Anonymous said...

omg that is so awesome! Is it bad that I was waiting for you to catch on fire? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails